Pages


Sunday, February 12, 2012

I know, I'm a pig.

Miss Lisa keeps a clean house but she stays the fuck away from my corner, at least until leave to go take a piss or to the gun shop or something manly, then she swoops in and cleans.
Here's a shot of the table next to my Camouflage BassPro Easy Chair. This is about 2 hours worth of shit.
Just a quick glance shows a couple books (one I just finished, the other just started) a couple of different kinds of  hard candy to keep my Copenhagen habit in check, a can of Copenhagen (the candy evidently ain't doing the trick), GPS unit and USB cable for it, hat, my li'l 38, lighter and rangefinder. Oh yeah, my coke that I opened a couple hours ago.

5 comments:

  1. Kenny,
    That looks pretty tidy to me.
    As a single man (divorced) I leave my GLOCK where I want, but know where it is. As I type, I have three amps and three guitars in the LR. Yes I am a musician, left there from the last gig. When married, that shit would not fly.
    That coke would be a beer.
    Rock on Bro.
    BigRed III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty tidy to me and NO ONE touches the stuff I leave on one corner of the kitchen counter and top of my dresser.

    I am a very organized and neat person. When I first met my wife and she saw my house for the first time, she was stunned and speechless. She was positive I hired a cleaning service and she was correct. It was and still is, me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that 38 laying the right way up. Not like that breakfast photo from a few weeks back... putting one down the wrong way got my girlfriend a slap in the head from the guy doing her training a couple of years back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah. Fuck Obama. Worthless sack of shit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was disappointed, shocked and angry after seeing the photo of your end table with THAT sitting out in the open where anyone could get to it! It's people like you who make it hard for the rest of us responsible owners. You dumb bastard , don't you know it's a crime to leave your Copenhagen sitting out where any old jackass can get a pinch!!!

    LOL Ed in NC

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.