Pages


Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Right to privacy, my ass.

I saw an article in the local smut sheet this morning saying that small groups of motorists from outlying neighborhoods were responsible for clogging up SF Bay Area freeways.
How they found out was "350,000 motorists were tracked for three weeks using cell phone and GPS signals."
If you don't believe me, go HERE to read it for yourself.
So the government is using your cell phones and GPS's to track you. Are you surprised? Really? Kinda makes you wonder just how much of your private life really is private, doesn't it?



2 comments:

  1. Not when it's possible for them to turn on your phone and activate the microphone so they can listen to you.

    Hell, 10 years ago this was tinfoil hat shit. I wonder if they are watching me through the camera in my laptop. Maybe I'll give them the bird and stick my tongue out. If nothing else I can give them a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Warrants? We don't need no stinkin' warrants!"

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.