Pages


Monday, March 04, 2013

Damn, can't a man get ANY peace?

A county court in central China has sentenced four men to prison for digging up and selling corpses on the black market to enable "ghost marriages", a millennia-old custom of burying deceased bachelors alongside newly deceased wives so that they will not grow lonely in the afterlife.
MORE

-WiscoDave

*****

I like our custom, 'til death do us part.
Fuck, I'm going to hear about this. I just hope Lisa doesn't get online until after dinner.

5 comments:

  1. Holy fuck! That is my worst nightmare. Once I am dead I am free to date, FUCK THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why married men tend to die before their wives, don't you? Because they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know divorces cost so much? Because they are worth it.

    Jeff
    Beaumont,Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. My uncle, Mom's older brother, was an elder in the Mormon church. Many years ago he offered to perform some kind of ceremony to sanctify my folks marrige in Heaven too. Dad said, "You mean I can't even get rid of her then?? No thanks!" Uncle Art never brought it up again.... I miss my dad! Glad mom is still hanging with us!!!
    ~AbbyS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two things, well really three. Life insurance premiums are cheap, it only has to look like an accident, and I'm still young enough to be a cougar.

    Sometimes men die before their wives because WE want them to.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.