Pages


Monday, May 13, 2013

Fucking Post Office.....

Yeah man, so I'm trying to keep a low profile nowadays after moving due to trouble and threats from shitheads like Firestone, PETAphiles and other assorted liberals, bitches and punks that feel like I should give a fuck about what they think. I mean, if it was just me I wouldn't trip on it but I've got Lisa to worry about too and there's no telling what unstable people might do. Anyways, we talked and I promised that I wouldn't disclose our new location, the problem being the amount of mail and packages that I swap around with other Patriots but seeing as I've never actually met these folks it would be very easy for the new location to get out, you understand.
The solution of course was to get a PO box for that and I might as well get it in Ceres seeing as I still pass through there on the way home, plus I still do a fair amount of time there shopping and visiting and shit. Perfect - saves gas as far as trips to the post office and again, lets me hide out and feel sneaky and shit.
So anyways, I had to mail a package today so I figured that I might as well get it over with. While I was there I asked to rent a PO box. The clerk hands me an application and then tells me I have to submit 2 forms of ID, 2 utility bills to prove residency and 44 bucks US.
What the fuck? Last time I rented a box I just had to show an ID. What the fuck is this proof of residency shit? I never had to do that before - granted, it's been a few years since I got a PO box but still.... you don't even need proof of residency to vote or work in this country.
So I mail the package, go back home, dig through a bunch of files and find two bills from the old place and drive my ass back to the Ceres post office in the 90 degree heat.
HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE FUCKING BILLS, MAN. He went over the application, checked my CDL and work ID and glanced at the hand that I had the folded up bills in. They could've been my truck registration and insurance papers for all he knew.

Yeah, so the upshot is that I got the box. You can now mail me shit like donations, poison pen letters and dried meats as well as payments for items listed at the Patriot Swap Shop at the address in the Bullet-Bone-Bail Fund donation box in my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. They had to see if you were a legal resident so they would know if they should take your money or give you money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live in town (inside city limits), and do not receive your mail by postal carrier,(they do not deliver house to house) YOU DO NOT have to pay for your PO Box. I wasted 10 years worth of federal monopoly money on the post office, only to find out that they could not charge me for my PO Box. I could'a bought a nice handgun for what they stole from me, and they do it to millions of Americans every day.
    Do not pay for your PO Box if you don't have to. Fukn federal thievery, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have to fill no forms out but, they stuck me for $78 annual for PO Box. Yeow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They deliver where I'm at now, I just want to keep my location as "Central Kalifornia" to the general public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh. Heh-heh. Heee-hee~snort~BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! ~giggle~
    What's the box #, wirecutter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look in the top box in my sidebar, Angel.
    Sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, found it after I posted. Oh lordy this is gonna be fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live out past BFE. Like BFE's backyard. When I first moved here I had one address, well then they decided to change it. I know have 3 addresses that you can send mail to and it will get here. My mailin town is 15 miles up the road but the post office is 30 miles up the road... I live in a different county as the PO also. Then if I get a package thru the mail, she has to come down a hill 500 ft and greet my heeler, that she threatens to taser everytime, she clicks it and it doesnt even phase that dog. The best part about where im at is theres one main way in and a hundred ways out, but only if you have 4x4.
    CR

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you'd finally cop to it, Mark. Don't you feel better now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember your Mark Firestone Crush post and viewed his site then.
    Up to that point I don't recall you mentioning him at all on your blog, but his is full of absolute filth about you. Now you merely mention his name and he gets upset? I can understand why you don't want him to know the town you live in. He's obviously unbalanced.
    -Pastor Henry, Gallup, NM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, he talked a lot of shit and then expected everybody to play by his rules, Henry. You know, he could trash our family and friends but his are off limits.
    Fuck that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.